About Me

My photo
My name is Lorie Dominguez. I am happily married with 6 kids. I've lived my whole life here in the Mesquite area. I now live on our little ranch here in Scenic, Arizona with my family and all of our animals. It was here in Scenic that I found my new craft that I really enjoy, that is making crafts with recycled items. This hobby is referred to as "Trash to Treasure", these items are down the right hand column of my blog. I love what I do, and I hope you will also enjoy it! My Items make great gifts! So buy it and try it. You can see pretty much all that I make down the right hand side of my blog. If anyone is interested in placing an order with me, I take checks, cashier check, and money orders. You can place your order in a comment, or email me at Loriejuan@hotmail.com. Thank-you

Monday, November 23, 2009

Surgery is almost here!

Well, as most of you know I will be going in to have surgery on the 2nd of December. It is a good thing, a hysterectomy, bladder repair with sling, and hernia repair. I will be down for a while, so no Tuacahn or Casablanca:( If there is anything you need for Christmas gifts I am hoping you can let me know ASAP! My items make great gifts for anyone. Stocking stuffers, teachers, friends, anyone & everyone love the bags!!;) LMK Thanks

6 comments:

  1. Hi it's megan boxwell you know mark and cori's kid I just want to say thanks for the things you gave me and gess what I told at least 5 people about you and the stuff you make ,they want to get some right away and I cant wait until the next shipping.

    from,
    your little tree hugger

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's megan agin and I just want to say that chloe my best friend loves the stuff you make and she wants some, but she's scared her mom will say no.

    from,
    your little tree hugger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Megan, I hope to come to Cedar to do a booth sometime. I am making some more bags for you, your Mom, & Jessica right now. I am going to have a friend who goes to SUU tbring them to you. I hope you like them! I love little tree huggers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lori I for got to get my friend a x-mas gift can you be a life saver and mail a white snake and i'll pay, it's for a late x-mas present.

    from,
    your little treehugger

    ReplyDelete
  5. you know those cards you gave me well I gave all of them to my class.

    from,
    your little treehugger

    ReplyDelete