About Me

My photo
My name is Lorie Dominguez. I am happily married with 6 kids. I've lived my whole life here in the Mesquite area. I now live on our little ranch here in Scenic, Arizona with my family and all of our animals. It was here in Scenic that I found my new craft that I really enjoy, that is making crafts with recycled items. This hobby is referred to as "Trash to Treasure", these items are down the right hand column of my blog. I love what I do, and I hope you will also enjoy it! My Items make great gifts! So buy it and try it. You can see pretty much all that I make down the right hand side of my blog. If anyone is interested in placing an order with me, I take checks, cashier check, and money orders. You can place your order in a comment, or email me at Loriejuan@hotmail.com. Thank-you

Thursday, July 14, 2011

BottleCap Snakes

I love making these BottleCap snakes. I started out making them when I had all of these extra bottlecaps that were to bent to do anything with. I didn't want to throw them away, so I came up with these slithering snakes.
When I do my Trash to Treasure booth kids go nuts over these, When they are pulled on concrete of tile they really sound like a snake, they are 2 feet long with a 12 inch chain.
This is my boys Jacob & Jeremiah taking their snakes for a walk at the Tuacahn Saturday Market. P.S. If your wondering where I get all of the Bottle Caps, I don't drink it;) I have bars & restaurants that save them for me:)

1 comment: