About Me

My photo
My name is Lorie Dominguez. I am happily married with 6 kids. I've lived my whole life here in the Mesquite area. I now live on our little ranch here in Scenic, Arizona with my family and all of our animals. It was here in Scenic that I found my new craft that I really enjoy, that is making crafts with recycled items. This hobby is referred to as "Trash to Treasure", these items are down the right hand column of my blog. I love what I do, and I hope you will also enjoy it! My Items make great gifts! So buy it and try it. You can see pretty much all that I make down the right hand side of my blog. If anyone is interested in placing an order with me, I take checks, cashier check, and money orders. You can place your order in a comment, or email me at Loriejuan@hotmail.com. Thank-you

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Recycled Soda Boxes

I'm loving these boxes. My kids have been eating a lot of ice cream floats lately, so I have been buying them some of my favorite bottled sodas. I was getting ready to throw the boxes away when I realized how cute they are. Then I postponed my scrapbooking AGAIN... and started making these cute bags. Check them out;)

All that I did was cut up the boxes.. front, back, sides, and bottom. Covered them front and back with contact paper, then sewed them up.
Now, I am saving different bags and boxes because my imagination is running really wild right now!!
If you have any questions please ask in the comments, they are very simple & cute:)

11 comments:

  1. way stinkin cute!!! what a great idea!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So are these made basically the same way the juice pouch purses are? I'm seriously LOVING these! I think next time I come down, we just might have to fit in some 'craft time' together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow how creative love them. I am visiting and new follower from Craft Junkie 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. How creative and super cute! Now you have got my imagination running wild too. Thanks for the inspiration and for linking up with us today.
    Britney
    www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing and linkin up to tell me tuesday:)
    xoxo
    ash

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun idea. I love this idea for use as a gift bag that is a bag to use too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wanted to give you a heads up! We will be featuring this on our blog tomorrow! Don't forget to grab your button :) Have a great day, and weekend!
    Britney
    www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm visiting from over at Me and My Boys. I really like your purse transformations! I'd love for you to share it at my first weekly blog party. It is all about things that have been repurposed, reinvented, revamped, recycle, reused, reorganized, and redone. http://notsosimplehousewife.blogspot.com/2011/07/recreate-into-something-new-blog-party.html

    Hope to see you over at my place soon!
    Kaitlin--The Not So Simple Housewife
    http://notsosimplehousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! I love your blog! I am your newest follower! I would love it if you stopped by and follow back, if you like what you see!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great and creative idea here! I love what you did with the soda boxes. Stopping by from Fingerprints on the Fridge - thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lorie..just wanted to let you know I'll be featuring these tomorrow @'Sew Cute Tuesday'! LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete